These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of https://westgatecars.co.uk operated by Hun Cars Ltd, trading as Westgate Cars (R14 Rays House, Northcircular road, NW10 7XP, London, UK). We are an officially licensed by The Transport Of London private hire operator specialized in airport taxi services.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Westgate Cars's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "Website", "Site" refers to our website, https://westgatecars.co.uk. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
The Use of our Website
You may use our website to get an estimated fare for private airport transfer and to pre-book your airport transfer by sending us the details that we are asking for. You may contact us through one of our contact channel that you may find on our website. You can't book an airport transfer by only accessing our website, booking is confirmed by follow up communication between us via email or phone call.
Booking an airport transfer on our website requires manual review and confirmation. This means that completing a booking form is not equal to booking the transfer. After we reviewed your booking request we will confim it via email and once you got your confirmation, we require you to confirm the details and the transfer request.You can send us either that you would like to get the airport transfer or making changes or cancel it. Non-response in the next 12 hours from our confirmation email your booking request automatically canceled.
Cancellation: You can cancel your previously confirmed booking not less than 24 hours before your transfer date. Cancellation less than 24 hours before the journey.
Travel insurance: We are an officially licensed private hire operator and all of our pre-booked journey are insured.
Refunds will not be issued in the following circumstances:
- No refund is made if the passenger does not show up for pre-paid journeys.
- No refund is made for cancellation of a booking with less than 24 hours notice provided or afterward.
Unless otherwise stated, Westgate Cars and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Westgate Cars. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://westgatecars.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://westgatecars.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://westgatecars.co.uk
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Westgate Cars’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.